Haltia’s services are open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday. It’s safe to visit Haltia! At Haltia we follow the official regulations, restrictions as well as inform of any changes to it.
Haltia’s customer service, gear rental, nature shop and exhibitions are open Tue-Sun from 10 am to 6 pm. Restaurant Haltia is also open Tue and Sun, see opening hours here.
The safety of customer service will be ensured through implementation of safety distances and hygiene instructions and if needed, the limitation of customer numbers. You find the instructions for a safe visit in the end of the page.
Haltia’s customer service:
info(at)haltia.com, phone +358 (0)40 163 6200
Follow us in social media:
Instagram: haltia.com, #haltia
We want to make your visit to Haltia as pleasant and safe as possible. Please follow these instructions so that you and all the other visitors can enjoy your visit safely. Welcome safely to Haltia!
– We require that everyone over 12 years wears a face mask inside Haltia. Our staff wear a face mask in every situation. You can buy a mask from our information.
– You are most welcome to Haltia if you are feeling well, please stay home if you are ill.
– Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when you come and when ever needed.
– Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
– When you are in Haltia please keep distance from other people.
It is important to follow the excursion etiquette
If you go hiking to any nature destination, we remind you to follow all the normal rules and all the current recommendations from the health authorities.
Remember the excursion etiquette and always check the detailed rules of your excursion destination on the destination page as well.
Haltia complies with all official instructions. Page updated 17.9.2021.
This post is also available in: FI