Haltia is closed 10.1.-1.2.2022. Only gear rental is open by prebooking and private exhibition visits to Haltias’ exhibitions are possible to book for your own group or family.
We hope that we can open again 2.2. and then the safety of our customer service will be ensured by limiting customer numbers in the exhibitions at the same time to 40 and in the restaurant 75 % of customer seats are in use.
We give instructions to our customers to give space to other, not to block hallways and to keep safety distances, also hygiene instructions are given. You can find the instructions for a safe visit at the end of this page.
In Haltia we follow the official regulations and restrictions as well as inform of any changes to them.
Haltia’s customer service Mon-Sun from 9 am to 5 pm:
info(at)haltia.com, phone +358 (0)40 163 6200 and in our social media channels:
Instagram: haltia.com, #haltia
Restaurant Haltia serves according to opening hours
We want to make your visit to Haltia as pleasant and safe as possible. Please follow these instructions so that you and all the other visitors can enjoy your visit safely. Welcome safely to Haltia!
– You are most welcome to visit Haltia if you are feeling well, but please stay home if you are ill.
– We require that everyone over 12 years wears a face mask inside Haltia. Our staff wear face masks in every situation. You can buy a mask from our info desk.
– Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and whenever needed.
– Give space to other customers, do not block narrow hallways.
– Please keep a 2 m distance to other people.
– Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm.
It is important to follow the excursion etiquette
If you go hiking to any nature destination, we remind you to follow all the normal rules and all the current recommendations from the health authorities.
Remember the excursion etiquette and always check the detailed rules of your excursion destination on the destination page as well.
Haltia complies with all official instructions. Page updated 11.01.2022.
This post is also available in: FI